So sad, Tragedy and heartbreaking: husband and wife found dead right inside their own car at the major road here at lekki Lagos state coursing a heavy traffic Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 27, 2024 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Beautiful Calabar lady who lost her life In a gas fire outbreak laid to rest April 08, 2025 Read more
The plans of the wickked has fail. God have save my liffe Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko speaks as she escaped from a te,rrible A.ccidênt today in Asaba.... To everyone congratulating her, You and your family members shall never Ddie by A.cccident....🙏🙏🙏 July 09, 2024 Read more
See What My Husband did to me just because i checked his WhåtsApp chat and discovered he is now dāting a young girl living in our street. He bought her things on 29th March for Easter. I confronted him and he b£at me up. He said I don't have the right to check his phone. Advice me on what to do before I do what's on my mind. April 26, 2024 Read more
Comments
Post a Comment